2011年9月10日 星期六

It's really busy in this August!
Got many orders in this month. So actually, I didn't have a real dayoff. Everyday is working, working and working. hahaha...But I'm really enjoy it. :)

I'd like to take this chance to say sorry to all of my customer...
I'm really sorry for the late. Hand stitching leatherware really take times. Some of the orders are still behind schedule. But I'll try my best to make them ASAP. Thank you very much for your supporting and understanding.

Something in August...


One day, when I have finished the bag, it's 5:00am already...I looked out, the sky is really beautiful..!


My lovely catsss....They are brother and sister....same posture always..:)


I think it's the time to keep fit..!

After a lunch, three cats are keeping the same posture in three different directions..haha.!!

so sweet....

A birthday gift to my grandfather....Happy Birthday to him!

New color

A short trip to my grandfather's birthday dinner in Macau.

My favourite breakfast!! so hungry~

Wong Ka Wai's movie..Happy Together..haha!

沒有留言:

張貼留言